In his musical development, Dias’s father, composer and pianist Airat Karimov, has played a most central role. It was directly under his tutelage that Dias first advanced his classical and piano-improvising education.
- Graduate of the music department as a jazz pianist
University of Music FRANZ LISZT, Weimar in Germany
- Postgraduate course in classical piano
State Academy of Arts, Ufa in Russia Postgraduate course in classical piano
- Associate Degree as concertmaster, stage artist of the chamber music ensemble,
and concert artist in the direction of instrumental performance
State Academy of Arts, Ufa in Russia
- Subject-Related University Entrance Qualification
Secondary School – Special Musical Lyceum, Ufa in Russia
- Prize winner at numerous state competitions and festivals in Bulgaria, USA, France, Turkey, Russia and Germany.
- Solo and ensemble performances with programs of Jazz, own Compositions and Paraphrases of classical works in the Crossover style.
- Author of numerous arrangements across diverse music styles and varying levels of complexity.
- Founder and owner of online school "Virtual Piano", specializing in jazz and improvisation.
- Docent for Jazz and Classical Piano
Owner of Sheet Music & Video Lessons online store www.store-dias.com
Currently lives and works in Germany