Dias Karimov was born in Ufa, Russia. He belongs to a professional music family; at the young age of six he had already taken his first musical “steps.”
In his musical development, Dias’s father, composer and pianist Airat Karimov, has played a most central role. It was directly under his tutelage that Dias first advanced his classical and piano-improvising education.
- Graduate concert artist in the direction of instrumental performance, Stage artist of chamber music ensemble, Concertmaster, Teacher (Russia, 2005)
- Postgraduate course in the specialty of the Piano (Russia, 2007)
- Graduate Musician in the specialty of „Jazz Piano“ in Higher School of Music Franz Liszt Weimar in the class of prof. Leonid Chizhik and David Gazarov (Germany, 2013)
- Prize winner at numerous state competitions and festivals in Bulgaria, USA, France, Turkey, Russia and Germany.
- Solo and ensemble performances with programs of Jazz, own Compositions and Paraphrases of classical works in the "Crossover" style.
- Owner of www.store-dias.com
- Currently lives and works in Germany